All of our products are processed in Portugal and shipped worldwide.
Receive your order at home or at your workplace, as you prefer, directly to the address you specify.
- We offer free shipping to Portugal on orders over 70€.
- Usually delivery takes place within 1 to 2 business days, in Portugal. Between 2 and 3 working days in Europe and 2 to 5 working days in the rest of the world.
- Current exhibition artworks will’be shipped one week after the end of the show.
- We work with the companies CTT and Via Directa, to ship to Portugal and Spain. To the rest of the world, we work with FedEx.
- The payments can be made with Credit Card or Bank transfer. In Portugal also with MBWay and Multibanco.
- When the order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, which allows you to track your order.
- The invoice of your purchase will be sent exclusively via email. This way, you can surprise someone with a gift without revealing the cost.
- To add a free personalized card to your gift order, simply inform us of your message in the order notes during checkout.
Delivery deadlines to be counted one workday after the payment confirmation date and if all products are available.
If you have chosen a payment method that requires a time limit to verify, you have to wait for the payment confirmation.
It’s important to ensure that the address information you provide is both accurate and complete. If any part of it is found to be inaccurate or incomplete and your product is returned to us, we will notify you and a new shipping fee will need to be charged to resend the product to you.
Product availability may vary and is not guaranteed. If you requested a piece that is no longer available, we will notify you by email or phone.
The shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the package with the product and the country of delivery.
All orders will be packed with the greatest security, according to best practices.
If you have any doubt, contact us to [email protected]
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
All purchases to be shipped to outside the EU won’t pay VAT, but may be subject to taxes, duties, and taxes levied in the destination country.
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes when this shipment arrives in their country. The recipient may have to pay additional charges for customs clearance.
Apaixonarte has no control over these charges, nor is it able to make an estimate.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, there may be delays beyond the estimated time of delivery.
Any other questions about shipping should be directed to [email protected]